Wednesday, March 4, 2009

WHAT A BIG BOY!!

The other day I went in to check on Gaige from his nap and this is what I found...I wonder if he tripped or just thought it was comfy, either way he wasn't in his bed, and never was so he is moving up from a tiny toddler bed to....


.. a BIG BOY BED! This was his first time sleeping in it, Maycie fixed it just for him. Yes he is sleeping with his golf club!

When he woke up, this is what we got.... another FIRST! A RASH! I was hoping it was chicken pox, but not such luck! Just a rash, a little benadryl and he was fine,







Later this same day another FIRST! I went to go check on Gagie and I couldn't find him, I asked if anyone knew where he was, I started calling his name and I hear this little "HU" coming from the bath room and this is what I found..


He was going potty all by himself! Notice Daddy's book that he found! What a DAY! I wonder what tomorrow will bring! WHAT A BIG BOY!!!

2 comments:

Nicole Leavitt said...

That last picture is classic! I love it! Cant wait to see you Jode!

Gwen Mangelson said...

hey Dad and I both agree that rash looks like bug bites-

and we are lauging ourselves silly about these photos!

ps= he left a msg on Kaylynns post about your mom you may want to read. your dad loved her so much- what a blessed life they had for such a short time.

we love you!
send photos please!!!!! need scrapbooking material- lol