Tuesday, August 5, 2008

BUTTERFLIES GALORE


"BUTTERFLY KISSES"



One of the most unique things that we got to experience on our camping adventure was the Butterflies. If you have ever see a butterfly ball you will know what I am talking about. A few yards from where our tens were set up right on the water was a moving ball. Once the "hunters" got a little closer they realized they were BUTTERFLIES, all fluttering in a ball, with one swift swoop of the net they had dozens. We put the beautiful flying insects inside one of the tents and had an experience I will never forget. They were flying all over us landing where ever they could, including our eyes, ears, mouth and nose!! Although I personally didn't get to see the magical ball, I did get to enjoy the pitter patter, and flutter flatter, of little legs on my face. And for those of you who were worried, No butterflies, well not many, were harmed, we let them go!!
Luke, Logan, and Gaige couldn't get enought of the little critters!!


Maycie was a little to nervous
to go into the tent, but we
finally found one that she
would hold!!


























































































3 comments:

Nicole Leavitt said...

How cool! That must have been awesome to be in and experience! Love ya!

Tilly said...

That is so cool. I've never seen anything like that! You have the cutest kids! I hope things are going well. I think about you a ton. Take care!

Kaylynn said...

OK - So this was in August - it's now September - c'mon!!! What's happening?????