Tuesday, November 11, 2008

A MUST READ!!


TWLIGHT!!

For those of you who have never heard of the author Stephanie Meyer you have to read her series of books. I have heard about them from tons of people, but now I know first hand how you cant put it down! Tegan, one of my day care moms and close friend, loaned me hers! I started it yesterday and I have read over 200 pages with ease!! I cant put it down!! BEST BOOK EVER! And the movie comesout the end of November! I CANT WAIT!!
Everyone should take a "BITE" out of it.
(Just a little foreshadowing)

2 comments:

Tegan said...

I knew you would love this book!!!! I am so glad you finally got hooked! We need to get together this weekend.....any plans?

Nicole Leavitt said...

Yay! You are reading them! You did it at a good time..because all of us who read it awhile ago have just been dying for this movie to come out. You will finish them just in time to see it! Love ya!