Friday, November 21, 2008

LATE NIGHT MOVIE!!


Yes that is right, I saw the movie last night, well this morning, at 12:01am! The very first showing of the new movie! I finished the book in 3 days and it left me dying to see the movie! It was so much fun! A much needed night without the kids! My friend Tegan and I met up with a few of her friends from work. Had a few snacks and headed to the theater at 11:00pm! By the time the movie hit I was so tired, but VERY anxious to see the movie! I wont tell too much about it you'll have to just go and see it! Well worth it!! I cant wait to start the second book! If you haven't started to read it yet...DO IT!! You will LOVE IT!!

3 comments:

Kaylynn said...

You are CRAZY! Did you have to work the next morning?

Tilly said...

I went to see it the other day with some of my friends. I loved it!! The baseball scene was my favorite!! I'm one of the crazies who hasn't read the books. That is next on my list...after getting Christmas presents all put together! I miss you, hope everything is going well!

Andy, Suzette,Addie,Jack said...

Hey Jod, it cousin suz. I just found kaylynns link on Ang's blog and then found you! How are you? I haven't talked or seen you in for EVER!! Your kids are so big and cute! wow times really fly's. If you want go to Ang's blog, I am on her list. We need to talk and caught up.