Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Just a little update

I have been having a really hard time doing posts because I feel like without some pics it will be boring so soory if it is!!
THANKSGIVING!!
This year was such a fun Thanksgiving! Most of my family got to spend time together and it has been a long time!! I had so much fun catching up and watching the little ones play. They are getting so many cousins and they are growing up so fast!! It was sad to see the weeked over and everyone go home!
The day started with Brunch with Trevors fam at our house and I have to add my husband is a HERO!! I had quite a menu planned that was going to take at least 2 hrs and I woke up so sick! I spent the entire morning lying on the floor, I dont know if it was nerves or just the excitement but Trevor pulled it off! I finally started feeling better about 30 min before everyone showed up!! THAKNKS BABY!! It Was DELISH!!
After brunch we headed to Have an early lunch with my family! It was so good!! Turkey Ham and everything else you can imagine! It was so fun to see the kids play together outside while a very SAD football game was going on with some of the men! Quite a sight!
We then headed over for our dinner at Trevors parents house! Wow I ate so much!! But my all time favorite is green bean delight!! And The newest that sheyl made that was so good was artichoke stuffing!! WOW I ate it at every meal for 3 days!!
I am so greatful to have so many loving people who surround me an my family! I am so Thankful for everyone we love in our lives!! It is so easy to just pass through life and not stop and look around a little bit and remember what is important!! CHEERS TO FAMILY!! We love you all!!!

No comments: