Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Happy Thursday's

Last Thursday Trevor comes home puts some bags from Wally's World (walmart) on the counter and we continue on with hugs and hello's!
He leans down to Maycie and said, "tell mommy to look in the bag."
(A little back ground, we decided last year that we weren't going to give each other Christmas gifts, since we have gone a little over board in the past.) I look in the bag and it is a new CAMERA!! I was in a little shock and
I look at him and said " Why didn't you save it for Christmas?" (Ya not a thank you , I'm really nice)
and he said "It's not a Christmas present it's a Happy Thursday present!"
Then I said Thanks about a million times and haven't put it down since!! Yaa you can see some pics now!! What he didn't realize about his little plan is that Christmas is on a Thursday this year!! HEEHEHHEHEE
I wanted to take a pic of me with the camera but I cant so use your imaginations!!

1 comment:

Kaylynn said...

I want Happy Thursday's at my house! LUCKY.