Friday, December 19, 2008

..Sing me a song..

On Tuesday we got to go and watch Maycielyn preform her preschool Christmas program. She has been so excited for weeks. She has been prancing around the house for weeks singing various Christmas carols. It was nice, for once, for there to be no pressure! I got to just be a parent and watch! I loved it! She did so great! We are so proud of her! Maycie's Gram got her this Christmas dress a few weeks ago, and I don't think that a day has gone bye that she hasn't asked when she could wear it. She was ecstatic that she finally got to wear it out! She said "..everyone is going to love it.. I look just like a princess!"


She waited so patiently for her teacher to start the next song. She had a permanent smile pasted on! We could tell she was trying so hard to make it perfect! And it was!









She did every motion so cute, and she didn't miss even one! She sang every word, and every once in a while we could pick out her distinctive, high voice.




She was so excited to stand next to her "Buddy" Logan! They are so cute doing the motions opposite, like they planned it!








After they sang "Santa Clause is Coming To Town." They had a special visitor come in. I am sure you can guess who is was.. Maycie's got so excited she could hardly contain herself. I thought that she was going to jump off the risers to get to him. They finished the program singing "Jingle Bells." With the one and only Santa!





While waiting in line to see the Big Guy Trevor snapped this picture. I Think that it is so funny that at this particular moment I was so focused on Santa I didn't realize I was in my own little world. It's like they looked at Daddy and they all thought at the same time. "crazy Mommy hee hee!"I still love the MAGIC of Christmas.








Maycie loved seeing Santa! She told him that she wanted a Pony that eats carrots, and what a great Santa.. he told her yes! AHHH SANTA!!



Gaige did great while we were watching "Sisi" with Santa...



But when it came to him sitting on Santa, he wanted nothing to do with him!! Talk about a
death grip! It took him a good 10 min after we walked away for him to even pick his head up off my shoulder!










This is the first time that we have gotten a family picture, and it still isn't complete! We are missing uncle Erik and Aunt Colee! But it is a start! I love seeing us all together! I love everyone in this picture! It truly shows who we are! Gram and Pop-pop Beautiful and Handsome! Luke the cool kid, Gaige is just as interested in Logan's drink as Logan is. Trevor and Niki are already done with the photo shoot, and Me and Maycie, we love to pose! What a great NIGHT!!

5 comments:

Tegan said...

I love it!!! It looks like you guys all had a lot of fun!

Nicole Leavitt said...

So does Maycie have a beautiful voice like her mommy?

Kaylynn said...

Does she look like Jami? I need to see pictures of you when you were little - because those pictures look just like Jami. Am I crazy?

Kimber Dawn said...

oh wow...maycie is so dang cute!! happy holidays!!

Andy, Suzette,Addie,Jack said...

Holy cow Jodie, I can't believe how much Maycie looks like you. I don't know how that feels, Addie looks just like Andy.How old are your kids now?? Visit my blog some time so we can keep in touch. www.cherringtonscherishedmoments.blogspot.com