Wednesday, February 18, 2009

VALENTINES PARTY!!

I Love Valentines Day! It was very strange having it on a weekend though. I always do a HUGE Valentines party on VALENTINES DAY for the kids, (daycare and all) This year we had it a few days early but Still FUN!!


Maycielyn and Gaige
After their
"Heart Attacks"I tried so hard to get a good picture of the kids together, after many, many failed attempts I said "Everyone do a funny face!" and they all did! It turned out pretty cute!!




Here we are waiting for our Valentine exchange, notice the pinata in the center of the table. Not the most attractive thing, but hey it is just going whacked to pieces in 10 min anyways.


I thought it was a great idea for the kids to do a pinata, until I held it up for the first hit, and got whacked in the leg. It then was more like a golf thing and they hit it on the floor. After a few hits by each I held it up and dumped it out!! They didn't mind they got the candy all the same.

After all the fun and games it was time for lunch! Mini heart pizza, the famous mac 'n cheese,fruit and yogurt with sprinkles, and yes an ice cream cupcake at lunch! I bet you can guess what they went for first! They loved it!
The kids had a great Valentines PARTY!

Like I said it was strange to have Valentines on a Saturday. We started out with breakfast with Gram, Pop, Niki, Luke, Logan, Eric, Cole, the four of us at Golden Coral Buffet. Where we all got stuffed! Then headed over to Grams house for games and dinner. I did get something very special though. I used to listen to this country singer named Lila McCann years ago, and through the years lost her CD. Trevor went all over trying to find her CD that they don't make anymore, and finally found it! I was so excited I have been listening non stop!! I love it! Not your traditional romantic day, but it is great to be surrounded by the people you love!



1 comment:

Kimber Dawn said...

you are seriously SO cute!