Thursday, January 28, 2010

The Year 2009



I know I have been REALLY bad (to put it lightly) on my blog, so now I have to put almost an entire year in one post so Here it goes.....





Here we are in this years family picture!

In April We moved out to our "Mini Ranch" in Middleton! We Love It!!
Talk about a hard Easter Egg Hunt!!


We Love To Go FISHING! Maycie is getting pretty Good!
In May Maycie Turned 5 and Gagie Turned Two!

I made their cakes again this year and had a blast doing it!

SUMMERTIME!!


The summer was packed full of Boat Camping,
but we were too busy having fun to take many picture oops!



This summer my Grandpa Schlappi passed away
but as sad as it was to see him go.. he was ready.
I also was so excited to see all my cousins and
all the family! It was the first time in a long time
that all my borthers and Sisters were together and for me that was a happy day! I just wish that
it would have been for longer!






In Sep. my baby girl started School. I didn't cry at reg. I didn't cry at the Meet and Greet, I didn't even cry when she climbed on the bus...but about and hour after she was gone it hit me and then there were tears!
Gaige can turn any frown right into a smile. He is always ready to make someone laugh! He is so fun! He also became a "Man" Because he has a shot gun (toy) and goes potty standing up! His words not mine.. I think Daddy has something to do with that! HALLOWEEN



I really love Halloween,
Little Miss Muffet..
..Along came a Spider!
Daddy didn't wear a costume
he was too busy getting this..... Good job Daddy
and made it back just in time to finnish up Trick or Treating! (We will see this one on our wall next year)
*We also had so much fun going trunk or Treating with The cousins! Thanks Jami and Kevin it was a blast! Even though I think I scared the kids! *


TO BE CONTINUED.......
















































































































































































































5 comments:

Kaylynn said...

Holy Busy Year you Crazy Woman! So fun to see all the pictures!!! My kids miss your kids - when are you guys gonna come visit again?

Ang said...

I love the year post so cute!! Ok..We really are twins!! Ha-ha

So not only do we look a little alike, but reading your post we do the same things.
I love making my kids B-day cakes and am sad when I give in and buy one. And the school thing, I never cry until I have just got home from taking them and then the tears start.
So funny I wish we lived closer and we could cry and make cakes together!!!LOL =)

Tegan said...

You look so hot in your witch costume! So Im thinking we need to get together this weekend.....Joel will be home Firday night so maybe Saturday night would work! p.s. Im glad you finally posted on your blog again :)

Tilly said...

Glad you're back! I check from time to time. You look great! You're kids are adorable! I think of you often! XOXO

Dannenbergs said...

Cute Family! Maycie looks a lot like you. I love the picture of Gaige on the potty with his reading material. (I'm giggling to myself)
patandsusan.blogspot.com