Thursday, January 8, 2009

SNOW DAY!!

For about a week we got some good snow that didn't melt right
away so we decided to take the kids sledding! We had such a great time!
Daddy gave the kids the first ride over to the hill!
Gagie was nervous at first but as soon as they started moving had a smile from ear to ear!

Maycie took one look at the hill and she was gone!
We couldn't get her to stop sledding for anything, not even a picture.
Gagie just stood there in awe for like two minutes just saying "OHHH...Wooh OHHH... Wooh!"
He went for one ride down the hill and then he was done. He was more interested in walking in the snow! And It was so funny watching him!





He had his mind set on getting to that wall....









Almost there.....



" I GOT IT!! "



















Now he's off again......



"Where's Mommy??...."


















OOPS......

It was so fun watching the kids have so much fun in the snow! I remember playing in the snow when I was younger for hours. I think Maycie and Trevor would have if Gagie and I wouldn't have been so freezing! I cant wait for the next big snow to play in!!

























































1 comment:

Kaylynn said...

I love sledding too. Those pictures almost, almost made me miss snow.